Savour the Final Months of Summer
Book your short break holiday at South West Rocks
In February, it’s definitely more relaxed to holiday as the crowds head out of town back to work and school. Therefore with average highs of 27ºC and average lows of 21ºC, the weather is fantastic for pretty much anything.
- Stretch out poolside and simply relax in quiet grounds of the Costa Rica Motel
- Head for paddle on Back Creek with SWR-SUP,
- Pull out the picnic blanket on the grassy headland at Horseshoe Bay, overlooking the most popular beach, 180 degree view from the mountains to Trial Bay,
- Wait for sundown for best sunsets and a moonlit walk along Front Beach, stretching 3.5km around to Trial Bay.
- Or is it time to visit the must see attractions of South West Rocks , Trial Bay Gaol, Smoky Cape Lighthouse and charming 1950s country picture show atmosphere at the Roxy Cinema .