Use your Stay and Parents NSW vouchers with us!
We are proud to announce that we are now accepting Stay NSW and Parents NSW Vouchers by guests to use towards payment of accommodation.
Stay NSW Vouchers will help support accommodation providers in NSW impacted by COVID-19. From February 2022, NSW residents will be able to apply for 1 x $50 voucher to use towards the cost of accommodation. Parents NSW Vouchers was also launched to reward and thank eligible NSW households for their efforts to support learning from home in 2021.
For more information on how to apply for your Stay and Parents NSW Vouchers click here.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Vouchers can be redeemed 7 days a week, including public holidays.
- Costa Rica Motel can accept vouchers for the cost of the room booking only.
- Costa Rica Motel can accept a voucher for a booking that takes place after the voucher expires. The voucher must be redeemed before the voucher expiry date.
- Guests can use some or all of their Stay NSW vouchers towards the same booking. (same for Parents NSW vouchers, up to the value of $250)
- Guests cannot combine their Stay NSW vouchers and Parents NSW vouchers together.
- If bill is less than the voucher amount, the guest does not receive the leftover amount.
- Costa Rica Motel cannot offer cash, gift voucher or credit note in exchange for a Stay NSW voucher or Parents NSW voucher.